Saturday, July 4, 2009

US FLAGS AND HATS: GONE!

Hi guys,

As you probably know, US flags (non-citizen) and Uncle Sam-style hats XD (citizen) were in the catalog; At first, the flag was free, but it soon rised to 500 bugs...I think the hat as 500 bugs, too.
I bought a flag for 500, and later got 3 more from rain, I also got 2 hats from rain, but I'm not a citizen so I couldn't wear them..man. lol.
Well, anyways, the flags and hats are now GONE, no longer in the catalog! I hope you bought one while you could! If you didn't, though, they'll probably have them next year too :)
How many US flags do you have? I know some people went to just about all the parties and got tons of flags and hats, you can sell them for 100 bugs each :)
BTW, did you notice: If you were wearing rocket boots, or probably anything else that made you float, while you walked, your flag would have some rippling effect, so it looked like it was flapping in the wind while you were walking! Cool, huh? ;)

Hope you had a happy July 4th!! I know I did :)

~confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment